By Sirinya Tritipeskul
[caption id="attachment_1331" align="alignleft" width="300" caption="Described by Damien Newton at LA Streetsblog as "The image that started it all""] T-ject 60 online without prescription, [/caption]
Earlier today, the LA Times and LA Streetsblog reported that Christopher Thompson - the Mandeville Canyon-based doctor who was convicted on six felonies and one misdemeanor back in November 2009 - was sentenced to five years in prison. His attorney's plea for probation was denied. Order cheap t-ject 60 online, The blogosphere is aflutter on the verdict. As of this writing, there is back and forth on the length of the prison term (too long, no rx t-ject 60. too short?), No prescription t-ject 60, as well as the rights of cyclists (should they be allowed on the road. Should they only be restricted to bike lanes?) Some commenters have expressed their support for cyclists, while others have expressed their frustrations or negative-run-ins with cyclists, t-ject 60 online without prescription.
As a "green guru" writing you from a blog at UCLA, my goal first and foremost is to educate fellow commuters (cyclists included) on how to reach our campus safely, generic t-ject 60 online. If you scroll below, Buy discount t-ject 60, you'll see some pointers, including a clarification on where you can and cannot ride on sidewalks (turns out it's pretty tricky to keep straight!).
But for myself as a commuter who has also used a bike to get onto campus, t-ject 60 us, I can't help but be pleased that our court system sent out a firm signal to our city that our roads are for both cars and cyclists. Buy discount t-ject 60 online, I am hopeful that this will carry over into the policy, planning, and engineering realms, buy t-ject 60 lowest price, especially as we are at the end of the public comment period for our city's bike plan (click here to see the maps; send your comments to jordann.turner at lacity.org and lacbc.comments at lacbc.org). T-ject 60 online without prescription, It is in that bike plan that we have the opportunity to articulate what infrastructure we will build and what changes we will make in order for bikes and cars to co-exist safely. Lowest price t-ject 60, ------
A few notes on riding safely around LA from Sirinya
1) Always, always wear a helmet. I don't care if you're only riding for five minutes. I got in a bike accident just 100 FEET from home, free t-ject 60. Thank GOODNESS I had a bike helmet on that day. T-ject 60 buy, You can get a $20 voucher for a helmet from us at Helen's Cycles on Gayley.
2) Bike lights galore. Make sure anyone and everyone can see you from the front, behind, and the side., t-ject 60 online without prescription. My bike has rear lights, wheel lights (dorky, t-ject 60 pharmacy, but whatever), T-ject 60 side effects, and I'm waiting on delivery on a 2W LED light from Planet Bike.
2a) Bike vest. I've just ordered my first bike vest. I'm going to look like an even bigger dork than I already am, lowest price for t-ject 60. Whatever, Buy t-ject 60 canada, I just want to get from point A to point B without dying.
3) Have a noise maker. T-ject 60 online without prescription, The sounds of a bell evoke Leave It To Beaver-era nostalgia.
4) Figure out where you are safest to ride: Is it on the street or on the sidewalk?
- No joke, if you're on Wilshire between UCLA and Brentwood, t-ject 60 rx, you're probably better off on the sidewalk with a very loud horn.
- On campus. T-ject 60 cost, I think I'm safer cycling and Xooting on our campus roads. There are thousands of pedestrians on our sidewalks, and I'm not going to take the chance that they can get out of my way fast enough and vice-versa, discount t-ject 60. (I learned this the hard way during my freshman year at Smith.) Also, Cheap t-ject 60 online, some pedestrians don't take too kindly to swerving out of the way for cyclists on crowded sidewalks. I don't want to be the one who turns someone who was previously neutral on cyclists into someone who is very anti-cyclist.
Now, I promised I would tell you where it is legal to ride on sidewalks (because there are times when it seems like the streets are more cars, not bikes, t-ject 60 online without prescription. Here's what's up in areas near UCLA:
1) City of Los Angeles (From the LAPD)
Bicyclists are permitted to ride on sidewalks; however, it is an infraction to do so in a willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property (56.15.1 LAMC), buy t-ject 60 online without prescription. If you ride your bicycle on the street, you must ride in the same direction as the flow of traffic and as close as practicable to the right side of the roadway (21202a CVC).
2) County of Los Angeles (this encompasses unincorporated sections of LA, such as Marina Del Rey, Compton, parts of East LA, and Hacienda Heights): No
3) West Hollywood: Yes, Cyclists can ride on sidewalks when there is no marked bike lane. However, you can get cited with an infraction with a fine up to $250 if you ride recklessly.
4) Santa Monica: No (per Santa Monica PD).
5) Culver City: Still can't figure this out.
Similar posts: Desyrel online without prescription. Kamagra online without prescription. Metronidazole gel online without prescription. Pilocarpine eye drops online without prescription. Boniva online without prescription. Abilify online without prescription. Diltiazem cream online without prescription.
Trackbacks from: T-ject 60 online without prescription. Buy serpina without prescription. V-gel online without prescription. Kamagra oral jelly online without prescription. Buy lovaza without prescription. Nexium online without prescription. Buy hytrin without prescription.